Mrs. Maha K. Al-Ghunaim, Chairperson and Managing Director, gave a speech about her expertise to the audience at TEDxSafat. TEDx is a local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience that focuses on individuals and innovation in various cities. January, 2012.
Ghalia Club had a Woman Empowerment Principles Awareness Event on empowering women to participate fully in economic life across all sectors and throughout all levels of economic activity, presented by Ms. An Swinnen, Managing Director of BECS. December 2011.
Ghalia Club and Hayatt association wrap up, Life is precious campaign. October 2011. (more)
Ghalia Club participated in the Pink week of the American University of Kuwait (AUK) awareness and fundraising event for Breast Cancer Awareness. October 2011.
Ghalia Club participated in the campaign for early detection of breast cancer at the College of Business Administration in Kuwait University. October 2011.
Ghalia Club (Ghalia), a Corporate Social Responsibility initiative by Global Investment House (Global) aiming to empower women, held a workshop in collaboration with Act & Echo, titled "Development of Trade for Women in Business" at Global Tower. The workshop was under the patronage of Minister of Trade and Industry Dr. Amani Khaled Bouresli. October, 2011. (more)
Hayatt Association, a branch of Ruqayah Abdwahab Alqatami Breast Cancer Foundation and in collaboration with Ghalia Club, a social woman-oriented initiative by Global Investment House, launched of an awareness and fund raising campaign in favor of the patients of breast cancer this month under the motto "Life is Precious". October, 2011. (more)
Global held ghabqa for the residents of the Elderly Home Care Centre. August, 2011. (more)
Global hosted members of The Protégés program a lecture about the Financial Crisis. July, 2011.
Ghalia Club participated in the 2nd Kuwaiti Woman Conference organized by National Union of Kuwait Students (NUKS). May 2011. (more)
Ghalia Club had a lecture introducing mothers to the maternal language required today entitled, "Little Moms" presented by Mrs. Asmaa Ibrahim Makki. May 2011.
Ghalia Club sponsoring Goji Boutique to showcase at the American University of Kuwait (AUK) entitled, “Introduction on Global and Ghalia and how to shop online”. March 2011.
An initiative to support the Bahraini capital market. Investing in Bahraini stock with 0% broker’s fee. Starting from March 29 to April 14, 2011. (more)
An initiative to support the Egyptian capital market. Investing in Egyptian stock with 0% broker’s fee. Starting from March 27 to April 7, 2011. (more)
- Global host a presentation to Bayan High School (Girls) Students to learn about Global and how to prepare their career life and how to manage it. March 2011.
Global Host INJAZ Kuwait Job Shadow Day Program for Kuwait National English School (KNES) Students. March 2011. (more)
Ghalia Club had a workshop entitled, "The market situation under the Capital Market Authority", presented by Mrs. Wafa’a Mohammed Al Rushaid, Head of the Technical office at Kuwait Stock Exchange. January, 2011. (more)
Mrs. Maha K. Al Ghunaim – Chairperson & Managing Director, gave a lecture entitled, “Global’s restructuring (Financial and organisational) and the going forward business model” to students at London Business School in Dubai. December, 2010.
Global participated as a guest speaker and gave a lecture and training course on trading and technical analysis in the stock market, maintaining financial and investment funds in the financial markets and labor market requirements to Kuwait University students, presentation entitled, “Introduction to Brokerage”. December, 2010.
Global Held a blood donation day, in collaboration with the Central Blood Bank in Kuwait. November 2010. (more news on Global staff donates blood)
Ghalia club held a workshop for students about investment. November 2010. (more)
Participated as a guest speaker and gave a lecture to Kuwait University students about Kuwait Stock Market “Kuwait Stock Exchange..after recovery”. November, 2010.
Ghalia Club had a workshop entitled, "Women and Law", presented by Dr. Souad Al Tararwah. October, 2010.
Global refurbishes Business & Marketing Club at Kuwait University. October, 2010. (more)
Global and Aramex join hands to support Pakistan following the devastating floods that hit the country earlier this summer. September, 2010. (more)
Global distributes School Supplies to the SOS children in Jordan. September, 2010. (more)
Global distributes food packages to underprivileged families in Jordan. September, 2010. (more)
Global holds ghabqa for the residents of the Elderly Home Care Centre. August, 2010. (more)
Global celebrates Gergean with orphans at Cartoon Network. August, 2010. (more)
Global visits the patient children at the Amiri Hospital in collaboration with the Kuwait Association for the Care of Children in Hospital. August, 2010. (more)
Global hosts members of “The Protégés”. July, 2010. (more)
Global hosts interns in Summer. July, 2010. (more)
Global has conducted a health session with Flex Resort and Real Estate and Al Salam International Hospital. June, 2010.
Heading of the event “Global Sponsors the Lunch of the “Chartered Financial Analyst” Examination”. May, 2010. (more)
KSA CSR – Global Saudi participated at the “Book Charity Fair at Al Riyadh Literature Club Due Diligence” Al Riyadh Literature Club is held a Book Charity Fair, the profit collected from selling the donated books goes to the Saudi Cancer Society. June, 2010.
Participated as a guest speaker and gave a lecture to AUK students about Kuwait Stock Market during the “Stock Markets and Financial Institutions” Class. May, 2010
Global hosts Gulf University for Science and Technology - INJAZ students. May, 2010 (more)
Sponsored the cricket tournament, “Global Investment Trophy”. April, 2010
- Global Lounge opened at College of Engineering and Petroleum. March, 2010 (more)
- Global in Jordan participated with INJAZ for the Creation of Economic Opportunities for Jordanian Youth Global employees conducted INJAZ courses for 10th graders in “Al Hussein School for Girls” during the period of the second semester. March, 2010 (more)
- Sponsored the College for Business Administration – Kuwait University Career Fair in December 2009
- Supported initiatives that help protect the environment by sponsoring “Reuse 3.0” event, Kuwait - December 2009
- Participated in lectures through many campuses such as Kuwait University’s College of Business and Administration in October 2009, American University of Kuwait in November 2009 and Kuwait University College of Social Science in November 2009
- Held a blood donation day, in collaboration with the Central Blood Bank in Kuwait in November 2009 (more)
- Hosted American University of Kuwait students in May 2009 to introduce them to the services Global offers and update them on the causes and implications of the world’s financial crisis (more)
- Participated in The 5th Annual AUK Career Fair in April 2009
- Sponsored the College for Business Administration – Kuwait University Graduation event in April 2009
- Participated at the Student Career Fair held at The Australian College of Kuwait (ACK) in April 2009
- Participated at the College for Business Administration – Kuwait University Career Fair in March 2009